Four seasons blessed with a wide variety of changes in nature, Japan looks absolutely different with every passing season. Each of them authentically expresses the soul of the country. Summertime is upon us. And as our days stretch longer, the sun shines brighter and hotter, we’re celebrating the warmth and fun of the summer season with the finest dishes from gardens, farms, ocean and created by talented chefs.
This summer, IBUKI’d proud to present menu THE TASTE OF SUMMER, a journey to discover the beauty of summer, with main course is 1 of 5 wagyu in classic teppanyaki:
- KOBE wagyu: the most famous wagyu from Hyogo Prefecture. For well over a century, the name of that delicacy “Kobe beef” has been engraved in the annals of culinary history for its delicious flavor.
- YONEZAWA wagyu: The favorite wagyu in Japanese. Yonezawa is counted among “Japan’s Three Great Wagyu”. Yonezawa wagyu is from the cattle reared in Yamagata prefecture. It became well known to the public during the Meiji Period (1868-1912). This’s also the first time IBUKI introduces Yonezawa beef to beloved guests.
- OMI wagyu: the most heritage among numerous wagyu. Reared in Shiga Prefecture where Japan’s largest lake “Biwako” is, it is a brand wagyu with approximately 400 years of history.
- TAKAMORI wagyu: The rarest wagyu brand and fed by sake Dassai by Mr. Mumamoto, a ‘meat master’.
- MIYAZAKI wagyu: Miyazaki Beef is a name only given to cows raised in Miyazaki which meet strict quality standards. At a national competition that is held every 5 years and often referred to as the Olympics of Wagyu Beef, Miyazaki Beef won the top prize of the Prime Ministers Award 3 times consecutively.
With Japanese sashimi, Hokkaido scallops, Toyama firefly squid,… IBUKI is humble to bring an unforgettable journey, and uplift your tastes in The Taste of Summer menu.
Menu starting from 3,500,000++/ pax. Please read more: https://ibuki.vn/taste-of-summer/
✶ IBUKI offers 15% off from 28/4 to 5/5. Please booking in advance for the best preparation and safe well-seated. Booking at: https://ibuki.vn/dat-ban/